1. This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of January 1st, 2016.
2. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT ALL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THIS WEBSITE THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND THEREBY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM OUR WEBSITE.
3. Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
4. Typing errors on this website reserved.
5. If there are any contradictions with anything that has something to do with our website, and/or our Terms Of Service, the Terms Of Service rules are always right and applicable. So even if another page (1) on our website states something that is contradictory to our Terms Of Service, the information on the other page (1) is not observed. Instead, the Terms of Service on our website is always right.
6. Social Network in this terms refers to: Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Vimeo, Pinterest and Soundcloud.
1. This service will only be used for promotional purposes for your profile on Social Network.
2. You will not upload anything into this service’s rotation that includes nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the Social Network.
3. You shall not knowingly exploit the system.
4. The service sometimes might deliver later than the planned date stated on the website’s order page. This can be completely normal. Contact our support team if your order isn’t delivered in time, they will most likely find a suitable solution.
5. Late delivery does not mean you will get a refund.
6. The amount you purchase is not guaranteed. It can be a bit more. If it’s less, contact our support team.
7. You use this service at your own risk. We are not responsible for any of the consequences that may occur because of using our service. It’s 100% your own (the buyer/customer) risk.
8. People might in some cases unsubscribe to your channel. If this happens, feel free to contact our support. They will probably find a suitable solution. You don’t have the right to claim a refund in this case.
9. Users (eg. Followers,Likes,..) might be inactive or no real humans.
1. You agree that upon purchasing ‘likes’, ‘followers’ or any other service on this website, you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Credit Card, or Bank.
2. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, claim, unauthorized transaction or chargeback, we grant the right, if necessary, to ban your IP address from this website and you allow us to take legal actions against you. Also, we remain the right to (attempt to) terminate your Social Network account.
3. No partial or full refunds will be issued for service interruption, failure or anything else unless your order does not get delivered at all.
4. By purchasing anything from this website, you agree to PayPals Terms of Service and state to not break any of their rules.
2. This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We wish to inform you that your personal data – directly supplied by you or otherwise acquired during our activity – will be handled by Hetere Group S.r.l.s., st. P. Togliatti, 58 – 70043 Monopoli (BA) Italy – VAT: IT07581120727 in compliance with the provision cited above and the obligations of confidentiality which inspires the activities of Hetere Group.
3. For treatment of personal data includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction or the combination of two or more of these operations.
4. The processing of data, in addition to purposes related, instrumental and necessary in providing the Service will focus on:
4.1. communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the Service and / or manage databases aimed at the protection of credit risks;
4.2. collect data and information in general and particularly on the guidelines and preferences; send information and commercial offers, including third; send advertising and information; commercial communications, also interactive; to carry out direct sales or placement of products or services; draft studies and statistics on sales, customers and other information, and possibly communicate the same to third parties; transfer to third parties the data collected and processed for business purposes including the sale or attempted sale, or for all purposes of commercial and / or statistical nature;
5. The data will be processed by automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data in order to guarantee security and confidentiality. The data will be stored at SirSocial least for the time prescribed by law and treated by employees and/or third parties appointed by the latter, who carry out those activities under his direct supervision and responsibility. SirSocial, ensures and guarantees that they will not be treated in a direct or indirect arguments concerning sensitive data*.
6. Please also be advised that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196, the customer has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to treatment, and, in the manner and within the limits of the current legislation, to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and knowing its origin, receive communication, get information about the rationale, methods and purposes of treatment, require updating, rectification, integration, request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, the block of data in violation of the law, including those no longer needed for achieving the purposes for which it was collected, as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legislation.
7. Any instances under. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 will be directed to moc.laicosris@troppus
*For the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 apply: “sensitive data”, personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life.
5. Refund Policy
1. If delivery of our service is not started within 15 days after purchase without having received an e-mail from us, we can fully refund the cost of your order upon customer request.
2. You will not get refund if your video,profile,account has been banned because it contains Spam,Scam,Fraud,DDOS and other Illegal Content.
1. By using this service and/or website you agree to this agreement and you are at least 18 years of age.
1. You will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the SirSocial website without the written consent of a SirSocial representative.
1. SirSocial and/or any persons being part of this service are in no way liable for any account suspension, photo deletion and/or strike done by any Social Network, as well as negative comments, votes, messages etc.
2. You use this service on your own risk. We are not responsible for any of the consequences that may occur because of using this website/service. It’s 100% your own (the buyer/customer) risk.
1. SirSocial will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. SirSocial makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since SirSocial uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
2. This site as well as the products and services presented on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Vimeo, Pinterest and Soundcloud nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by these companies. The Facebook logo, Instagram logo, Soundcloud logo, YouTube logo, Twitter logo, Google logo, Vimeo logo, Vine logo and the Pinterest logo are all registered trademarks of their respective owners.
3. SirSocial uses instruments which they are not explicitly permits from the various Social Networks. Therefore, the user assumes full responsibility for any action that in some way it can modify or cancel the services we provide (free or paid).
10. Change of Terms
1. This Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by SirSocial is required upon your continued use of our website. All information above applies to all services we offer (even if it doesn’t say so).
1. It is our pleasure to make sure that our services are always working fine, so we are always looking for improvements and willing to accept reports and recommendations from users. For information, advice, recommendations and/or assistance, refer to the e-mail moc.laicosris@troppus or contact us here.